Test

http://grafinxequipments.blogspot.com/

Friday, May 22, 2015

Derwent pencil extender

I just received this item from amazon and I couldn't ask for a better extender. At first I taught it was some plastic cheap set, but when I got this in hands I felt the smooth aluminum body and textured grip on top to screw the pencils tight. It works very well and what I also saw, was that the black one is slight more smaller in diameter. This is to grip the pencils that are a little bit more smaller than others. I got a set of staedler color pencils and those fit in the black one nice and snug. Just click on the image above and you'll be directed straight to the product on amazon. If your interested to see my drawings, feel free to check out grafinxportraits.blogspot.com and my youtube channel @ grafinx art. I'm also on google plus +Grafinx art. Like always, thanks for supporting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment